Lori founded Ultimate HR – Ultimate Challenge because of her passion for Human Resources, and her passion for helping small businesses succeed in all aspects of the Human Resource arena. Lori and her team have been successful in working with start-ups, acquisitions, established businesses and unfortunately, some closures. Clients for Ultimate HR can be anywhere from one employee (start-up) to over 100 employees. The preference is up to 50 employees because typically more than 50 employees and a company may engage at least a part-time HR person. That being said – these are some of the assignments currently enjoyed:
- Completing everything necessary for a start-up to prepare for their first employee
- Recruiting talent for clients
- Conducting training programs, such as diversity, sexual harassment, interview skills, generations in the workplace, supervisor/manager development, project management, LEAN for service – and much more.
- Conducting experiential learnings (typically using food or sea shells!) for team building
- Searching for the best match to provide payroll services or brokering benefits
- Short-term “fill-in” when an HR employee has left or is on leave
- Monthly retainer to be available for phone calls, emails, text messages, and meetings
- Monthly retainer to be on-site each week to handle all aspects of HR
- Setting up and running an Ethics Hotline (or Helpline)
- Conducting workplace investigations (fraud, embezzlement, sexual harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, etc.)
This is not an all-inclusive list but gives you a feel for the breadth and depth of our services. And all this while not breaking-the-bank to accomplish your HR needs and goals!