We all want to believe that we select employees that are ethically and morally a match for our business. Some of you may discover that a trusted employee has conducted themselves in a manner contradictory to the company's values. What should you do? We are here to provide an unbiased investigative perspective of the situation to allow you to move forward by providing possible solutions to help you make a decision based on the facts.
- Ethics and Compliance policies, procedures and training.
- Senior management training in handling ethical issues and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Resolving employee relations issues.
- Conducting legally defensible workplace investigations (fraud, embezzlement, harassment, etc.).
- Implementing and monitoring ethics hotline.